Phase 1 international entry
Old Bahama Bay is open to all travelers beginning July 1st, 2020.
As we welcome you back to our slice of paradise things will be a little different.
- We will be greeting you with smiles they will just be under masks.
- Hand sanitizing stations before entering any shared space is required.
- Plexiglass in the lobby and marina between us and the guests
- Although masks are not required on the property, they are mandatory for going to any business on the island, including stores in the village.
- There will be a lot more spacing in the restaurants and bars to keep with social distancing protocols.
As always we will do all we can to accommodate you and make every stay with us an amazing one!